Classes to be taught:
Number of positions:
* Thursday 2nd period (1st year writing) and 3rd period (2nd year writing)
- Master’s degree in TESOL/TEFL or relevant fields
- At least 2 years’ teaching experience at university level in Japan
- A Japanese who can and is willing to teach in English
- A native speaker of English with a working knowledge of the Japanese language
Date of employment:
April 1st, 2014 - March 31st, 2015 (renewable by mutual agreement)
a.Cover letter in English
b.Curriculum Vitae in English or Japanese
*Please indicate courses you have taught.
c. List of publications in English or Japanese
*Please enclose copies of 2 selective publications from the list.
★ b and c above must follow the university’s format. The forms can be downloaded from the university’s website
Deadline for submission of application:
Postmarked November 25th (Monday), 2013
Send application materials:
To Chairman of Dept. Ichiro Yasui
Department of Interdisciplinary Studies, Faculty of International Liberal Arts, Dokkyo University, 1-1 Gakuen-cho, Soka-shi, Saitama 340-0042
Yoshiko Usui (usui[@]dokkyo.ac.jp), Coordinator of the English Program, Department of Interdisciplinary Studies, Faculty of International Liberal Arts
1) Digital application will not be accepted.
2) Include a telephone number AND an email address that you can be reached at on December 4th (Wednesday), 2013.
3) Short-listed candidates will be interviewed on December 7th (Saturday), 2013. [Transportation fee will not be reimbursed.]
4) Only successful applicants will be contacted.
5) Applicants working for (or will be working for) other departments at Dokkyo University are not eligible for the present position.