Spirit of the School Establishment
Developing character is essentially a lifetime work which is achieved in various ways.
But the way of forming character at a university must be through learning.
In other words, a university is an institution in which character is developed through learning.
You must devote yourself to learning and work hard at it.
There is no more effective way to polish your spirit and develop your character than focusing your mind and dedicating yourself to learning.
Character is indeed developed by academic effort. And the will is also forged this way.
Furthermore, the will must be pure, because academic pursuit is impossible without honesty.
Founder of Dokkyo University-Dr. Amano Teiyu
About Dokkyo University
- Message from the President
- History of Dokkyo University
- Academic Organizational Chart
- Partner Institutions
- Characteristics of Dokkyo University
- The Undergraduate School
- Graduate School
- Dokkyo Law School
- Research & Community Support Institutes
- Student Support Center
- Regional Collaboration & Lifelong Learning
- Dokkyo University Library
- Campus Map